Join 695 other subscribers
Category Archives: MRED Share My Listings (SMyL) widget
MRED Training Tips from the Trenches
Leave a comment Posted by MRED Communications on May 29, 2012
By: Jessica Ruminski, Training Department Manager
Often MRED will ask our trainers, who are also REALTORS® , to give tips and suggestions that they think all REALTORS® should know. Here are a few great tips from MRED trainer Carrie Bey:
- New Agents should take all the classes MRED offers. They are FREE!
- Take advantage of MRED training during your slow months.
- Add 60 minutes of training to your work week. Sign up for an online class, watch a video or take a class.
- Update your Setup tab in connectMLS™ every quarter. MRED makes changes often so you want to make sure you are taking advantage of all the features.
- Setup a buyer account for yourself in connectMLS™. By doing this you are able to understand what your buyer sees in their version of the MLS.
Did you know MRED has a social media tool and a lead capture form? You don’t need to be a social media expert to take advantage of MRED’s social media tool called the Share My Listings widget. Sign up for a MRED computer lab day or watch MRED’s video to learn more.
MRED’s Hunger for Innovative Technology is No Game
Leave a comment Posted by MRED Communications on March 22, 2012
MRED’s Director of Special Projects is a finalist for SearchCIO IT Awards. Click HERE to read our latest Press Release.
A Day In The Internet!
Leave a comment Posted by MRED Communications on March 12, 2012
Our Director of Special Projects, Chris Lambrou, came across this great Infographic and added an MRED twist to the end of it . . .
Midwest Real Estate Data’s Share My Listings (SMyL) widget Boosts Social Media Presence for Realtors®
Leave a comment Posted by MRED Communications on January 23, 2012
MRED is very excited about the success of the SMyL widget. Its popularity on craigslist took some of us by surprise, and it is starting to be adopted in other parts of the country. Read all about it by clicking HERE.