MRED Training Tips from the Trenches
Often MRED will ask our trainers, who are also REALTORS® , to give tips and suggestions that they think all REALTORS® should know. Here are a few great tips from MRED trainer Carrie Bey:
- New Agents should take all the classes MRED offers. They are FREE!
- Take advantage of MRED training during your slow months.
- Add 60 minutes of training to your work week. Sign up for an online class, watch a video or take a class.
- Update your Setup tab in connectMLS™ every quarter. MRED makes changes often so you want to make sure you are taking advantage of all the features.
- Setup a buyer account for yourself in connectMLS™. By doing this you are able to understand what your buyer sees in their version of the MLS.
Did you know MRED has a social media tool and a lead capture form? You don’t need to be a social media expert to take advantage of MRED’s social media tool called the Share My Listings widget. Sign up for a MRED computer lab day or watch MRED’s video to learn more.