Join 695 other subscribers
MRED Training Tips from the Trenches
Leave a comment Posted by MRED Communications on May 29, 2012
By: Jessica Ruminski, Training Department Manager
Often MRED will ask our trainers, who are also REALTORS® , to give tips and suggestions that they think all REALTORS® should know. Here are a few great tips from MRED trainer Carrie Bey:
- New Agents should take all the classes MRED offers. They are FREE!
- Take advantage of MRED training during your slow months.
- Add 60 minutes of training to your work week. Sign up for an online class, watch a video or take a class.
- Update your Setup tab in connectMLS™ every quarter. MRED makes changes often so you want to make sure you are taking advantage of all the features.
- Setup a buyer account for yourself in connectMLS™. By doing this you are able to understand what your buyer sees in their version of the MLS.
Did you know MRED has a social media tool and a lead capture form? You don’t need to be a social media expert to take advantage of MRED’s social media tool called the Share My Listings widget. Sign up for a MRED computer lab day or watch MRED’s video to learn more.
Agent "Doing Business" Discussions, connectMLS, MRED Communications, MRED Share My Listings (SMyL) widget, MRED Training, Social Media Chicagoland, Midwest Real Estate Data, MLS, MRED, Multiple Listing Service, Real Estate, social media, training