Join 696 other subscribers
Tag Archives: 2012
Everything you wanted to know about 2012’s Hottest Startup
February 15, 2012Posted by on
Real estate professionals need to be where everybody else is going. So click HERE to view this “must see” Infographic about how hot a startup Pinterest is . . .
Marketing Tips for the New Year
February 7, 2012Posted by on
While your Real Estate business is arguably good enough to speak for itself, and you are no doubt one of the busiest agents in your area, it’s still crucial for you to make sure you focus on your marketing strategy. We’re already one month into the New Year, but that doesn’t mean it’s too late to rethink your marketing efforts.
Here are some tips to keep in mind as you map out your marketing plan for the year.
- Request for Help and Delegate Tasks. No one can be everything to everyone. It’s exhausting. Develop a trusted circle of friends and colleagues with which you feel comfortable delegating tasks and asking for advice. The more assistance you gain, the better you’ll be at your job and marketing yourself. That means better business which hopefully means more success for you!
- Keep count and stay accountable.Set quantifiable goals now before the year runs away from you, and re-evaluate where you are at the end of every month in 2012.
- Are you on the right track to meet your goals?
- Are you surpassing them?
- What needs to change and what should stay the same?
If you have measurable goals, it will be easier for you to be successful.
- Stay Steady and Don’t Slow your Roll. Even if you are hitting marketing milestones left and right, don’t slow down or take time off from marketing. Keep your pace up! The minute you start to slow down you could spiral into getting too far behind, and then you won’t meet your goals.
- Do what works, don’t do what doesn’t. It may sound silly to mention this, but it’s extremely important to commit to memory.
While there may be pressure to spend loads of money on certain marketing trends, be patient and do your research first. Each year, the Real Estate Industry looks a little different than the last. With the advent of new technology and the ever-changing state of the economy, it’s important to pay attention and make smart decisions about marketing. If it doesn’t make financial sense for you to slap your face on a thousand billboards across town, don’t do that right now. Concentrate your efforts somewhere that makes sense for you both financially and vocationally.
What other marketing objectives are you tackling in 2012? Tell us below!
To view the original article, visit the Homes.com blog.
Experienced Leadership for Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) in 2012
January 30, 2012Posted by on
We’re very excited about our new leadership, in place for 2012. Click HERE to read all about it in our latest Press Release.
MRED Leaders Cautiously Optimistic About 2012
January 17, 2012Posted by on
Read all about it in MRED’s latest Press Release …