Join 695 other subscribers
MRED Help Desk Named a Top Contact Center in North America
Leave a comment Posted by MRED Communications on April 13, 2020
Serving real estate professionals is our top priority. For the 11th straight year, our Help Desk has the hardware to prove it.
BenchmarkPortal, a global leader in the customer support industry, rated the MRED Help Desk as one of the top contact centers of its size in North America. The ranking uses objective, metrics-driven performance data such as caller satisfaction, average hold time, and average talk time.
The Help Desk’s achievements in the 2020 rankings included:
- 98% of inbound calls being closed on the first call
- 15% better than industry average
- Inbound calls being answered in an average of 36 seconds
- 40 seconds faster than industry average
- 85% of customers being “very” or “extremely” satisfied
- 11% better than industry average
- Average email response time of two hours
- 12 hours faster than industry average
2019 additionally saw the launch of our Knowledge Base, which has answers to common MRED questions. You can also use this 24/7 online tool to enter support tickets and request new features.
Our friendly and knowledgeable Help Desk team is dedicated to helping you succeed by quickly and kindly connecting you to the answers and resources you need. We’re grateful for the opportunity to serve the hardworking members of our incredible Association Partners.
connectMLS, MRED Communications, MRED Help Desk award, customer service, help desk, MLS, MRED, Multiple Listing Service, Rating