Join 696 other subscribers
Let’s see how far connectMLS has come
September 9, 2019Posted by on
We believe it’s our job to never stop improving the tools and resources we provide to you so that you can be successful. The market is constantly evolving; your MLS should be too!
It’s our goal to get the listing input process down to 15 minutes or less. That’s an ambitious objective, but one we think is attainable. Even more importantly, a faster, easier listing input process is a direct benefit to you, so it’s more than worth pursuing.
Here are the connectMLS improvements we’ve made in the last two months alone to help get you there:
- Implemented automatic population of photo titles.
- Implemented proactive compliance using computer vision.
- An error now shows up for anything other than “0” beds for studio or condo-loft, for better quality information.
- You can narrow subdivisions by city when searching, to limit overall choice list across the marketplace.
- Subdivisions and schools autocomplete when typing for easier selection and fewer errors.
- Schools are editable after listing input.
- Only specific data entry for dimensions field in detached and attached property types.
- Consistent case usage through connectMLS (other than remarks fields).
- Many character restrictions have been removed.
And don’t forget, we’ve also added the MRED Knowledge Base as a new 24/7 support option alongside our award-winning Help Desk. These resources are here to help you with these updates and everything else connectMLS.
We’re still not done improving, but we feel these enhancements are exciting stepping stones on the way to a better MLS experience!
Is there anything else we can be doing to make the listing input process faster? Let us know how by emailing email@example.com.
Questions? Contact the MRED Help Desk at 630-955-2755 or help.desk@MREDLLC.com