Send connectMLS search results to your clients through Homesnap!
October 25, 2018
Posted by on
We have some exciting news about saved searches and listing alerts for clients: We’ve integrated Homesnap into connectMLS to create an even better experience for you and your clients!
What this means:
- You can choose to “send results via Homesnap” when setting up saved searches and listing alerts using modern search
- Your saved searches and listing alert emails with this option selected can be branded with your headshot and contact information
- Clients will be directed to view the listings on Homesnap and they’ll be able to easily rate properties so you immediately know their interest level
- Clients can even send you a personal note with their rating, which you can see in connectMLS
All this adds up to an improved client experience with MLS search in partnership with Homesnap.
Here’s how it works:
- Set up a saved search for a client in connectMLS
- Click “Save Search” and choose Homesnap to send a saved search alert to your client (make sure “Automatic Search” is selected to view this option)
- Your client will get an agent-branded email from Homesnap with saved search results
- Clients can click on listings and will see them on Homesnap
- Clients can choose their interest level (Interested, Maybe, Not Really) on the property listing and leave a note for you
- You don’t have to do anything to enact this change, it’s automatically available to you
- This option is only available in modern search
- Only new searches can utilize this option: Previous searches will not be automatically converted
This is just the first integration of its kind in connectMLS on the way to full Homesnap integration; keep an eye out for more to come!
Haven’t downloaded Homesnap yet? What are you waiting for?
Get it in the App Store
Download with Google Play