Join 695 other subscribers
Send connectMLS search results to your clients through Homesnap!
October 25, 2018Posted by on
We have some exciting news about saved searches and listing alerts for clients: We’ve integrated Homesnap into connectMLS to create an even better experience for you and your clients!
What this means:
- You can choose to “send results via Homesnap” when setting up saved searches and listing alerts using modern search
- Your saved searches and listing alert emails with this option selected can be branded with your headshot and contact information
- Clients will be directed to view the listings on Homesnap and they’ll be able to easily rate properties so you immediately know their interest level
- Clients can even send you a personal note with their rating, which you can see in connectMLS
All this adds up to an improved client experience with MLS search in partnership with Homesnap.
Here’s how it works:
- Set up a saved search for a client in connectMLS
- Click “Save Search” and choose Homesnap to send a saved search alert to your client (make sure “Automatic Search” is selected to view this option)
- Your client will get an agent-branded email from Homesnap with saved search results
- Clients can click on listings and will see them on Homesnap
- Clients can choose their interest level (Interested, Maybe, Not Really) on the property listing and leave a note for you
- You don’t have to do anything to enact this change, it’s automatically available to you
- This option is only available in modern search
- Only new searches can utilize this option: Previous searches will not be automatically converted
This is just the first integration of its kind in connectMLS on the way to full Homesnap integration; keep an eye out for more to come!
Haven’t downloaded Homesnap yet? What are you waiting for?
This is great. Did I hear correctly Connect does NOT have a mobile app?
Hi Veronica, thanks for the comment!
We’ve intentionally partnered with Homesnap to provide you with a mobile app that uses MLS data. You can download it using the links at the end of this blog post! Thanks again!
Do our clients need to download the HomeSnap app?
Thanks for the comment, Enid!
While we definitely encourage everyone (agents and clients alike!) to download Homesnap, you can still use this feature even if your client hasn’t gotten around to downloading the app just yet. They’ll still receive a great-looking email and be able to work with this function.
I can’t find this option when setting up a new search in modern.
Hi Noel, happy Friday! I’m sorry for the inconvenience here.
If you’re in modern and having trouble finding the option, I’d start by clicking “Save Search” on the “Search Listings” page and making sure “Automatic Search” is selected instead of “Manual Search”. The option to send results via Homesnap should pop up below at that point.
If you’re still having any problems, feel free to reach out to our Help Desk at 630-955-2755 or help.desk@MREDLLC.com. We’re here to help!
How can I review this information at a later date?
Thanks for the comment, Deborah!
We’ll keep this blog post up so you can come back to this page at any time to review it.