Recent MRED upgrades: Private listings, electronic earnest money and more!
MRED values feedback! Every subscriber can help improve the MLS for all. We’ve used input from real estate professionals just like you to make search and listing input work better for you, as well as Private listing updates and and the introduction of electronic earnest money.
Private listings are now a more seamless part of your daily workflow. MRED rolled out several updates to Private listings to enhance how you can handle private listings in the MLS:
Easily share private listings with your clients through connectMLS.
- MRED subscribers will no longer have to manually screenshot, PDF and then email private listings to share with clients. Private listings designated as shareable will be able to be sent to clients directly through connectMLS.
Use added private listing statuses, including active and contingent.
- This update will create better transparency regarding where a listing is in the transaction process.
Search all listings at once, including private listings.
- You’ll save time searching by being able to browse private listings in the same searches as all other active listings.
Electronic earnest money
Click on the “Send Electronic Earnest Money” link under Additional Info on an active listing to get started. No need to log in or sign up!
If your Broker or Title Company is not on the list of registered Trust Accounts, encourage them to sign up at this link so you can easily route earnest money to their account.
You’ll love electronic earnest money because:
- It’s more secure than a paper check.
- It’s simple and convenient for you and your buyer.
- You don’t have to spend time and money driving around to pick up checks.
- You can see the real-time status of every payment request.
Comments are closed.