Category Archives: Uncategorized
5,263 listings in MRED’s marketplace went under contract last week, the most during any single week of the last two years. That total was a 14% weekly increase and the sixth consecutive week of 4,500+ listings under contract.
The first full week of April saw a nearly 10% weekly increase in new listings in MRED’s marketplace. This jump accompanied a 71% annual spike compared to 2020, when the market was adjusting to the initial weeks of a global pandemic. The 7,578 new listings was the most in a single week since mid-August of last year. See all the details in MRED’s Weekly Market Snapshot.
Closed listing totals in MRED’s marketplace saw one of its first major jumps of the year last week. The 37% week-over-week increase accompanied a 21% year-over-year increase in closed listings.
Inventory remains low in MRED’s marketplace, but the total number of active listings in connectMLS rose for the fourth straight week. The 55,301 total active listings was also the highest weekly mark since mid-December.
Lean inventory in MRED’s marketplace pushed median sales prices to $285,000, a 3.6% week-over-week jump and an 18.2% year-over-year spike. Learn more here in the Weekly Market Snapshot.
Private listings are now a more seamless part of your daily workflow. MRED rolled out several updates to Private listings to enhance how you can handle private listings in the MLS.
Here’s what’s new:
Easily share private listings with your clients through connectMLS.
- MRED subscribers will no longer have to manually screenshot, PDF and then email private listings to share with clients. Private listings designated as shareable will be able to be sent to clients directly through connectMLS.
Use added private listing statuses, including active and contingent.
- This update will create better transparency regarding where a listing is in the transaction process.
Search all listings at once, including private listings.
- You’ll save time searching by being able to browse private listings in the same searches as all other active listings.
The connectMLS client portal also got an exciting makeover
Clients will be able to search for listings in their connectMLS portal.
- Your clients will be able to browse listings and save searches in their connectMLS client portal.
MRED has streamlined communication features.
- You’ll be able to see your clients’ saved searches and activity right on your MLS home page.
User and mobile-friendly client portal.
- Presentation is everything! The connectMLS client portal is getting a facelift to make it more modern in appearance and easier to navigate.