Who should I call: MRED or my association?
January 29, 2019
Posted by on
MRED provides a top-notch multiple listing service experience for members of our association partners. Our mission is to equip real estate professionals with a comprehensive database and game-changing technology, along with helpful training and support. The REALTOR® associations that get their MLS services from MRED provide a diverse array of vitally important and useful services, including connections and professional development.
Together, MRED and your association aim to provide you with individually unique services that add up to everything you need to succeed.
Here’s a helpful breakdown of who to contact if you have questions about the below items. Click here for an expanded list.
Contact your association…
- With questions about billing and fees, including if you need to make a payment.
- To modify your primary email or contact information.
- If you have questions about real estate contracts. (The new Multi-Board Residential Real Estate Contract 7.0 is available in connectMLS under Forms -> State and Association Forms)
- For information on continuing education courses.
- If your connectMLS account is inactive or has been deactivated.
- With any questions about MRED products or services.
- For assistance changing your connectMLS password.
- To schedule free training sessions that help you take advantage of MRED’s available products and services. (These are separate from continuing education courses)
- If you need assistance adding or modifying a listing.
- To update connectMLS user permissions.
Not sure what association you’re a member of? There’s a list of our association partners at the bottom of this page. You can also email the MRED Help Desk to find out.